REJUVENATE

11:13 PM

This fashion show was held on July 22nd 2010, on Annex Building, Wisma Nusantara, Jakarta. This was my first time heading a fashion show. I saw many fashionistas around me, bless them for brilliant mix of outfit, great! There were 4 young creative designers: Albert Yanuar, Hian Tjen, Imelda Kartini Prasetyo, and Tex Saverio. Their collection were different each other, but I kinda saw some of Alexander McQueen theme which is Dramatic and Extravagant on the show.

Dramatic & Extravagant

Restu, thanks for the invitation :D

What I wore : Berry Neptune Knee Dress (Cotton Ink), Orange Polkadot Shirt (gift from grand ma), Bangles (Hong Kong), Geek Glasses, Black Tight, Flat Shoes (Yongki)

You Might Also Like

4 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters