Pasar Seni ITB

10:47 AM

Back to campus life, there was Pasar Seni ITB at 2006. And last week, at 10-10-10, it was hold again. It was awesome! The art, paintings, scluptures, so many messages throught the art. Can't wait for Pasar Seni ITB 2014 :D Enjoy some of my snapshoots during the event.

Pengemis, condition of some people in Indonesia
Art at Gerbang Depan ITB, gorgeous isn't it?Patung 3 Dewi, it used to be at Harapan Indah, Bekasi
Trashion, from waste to recycle. CSR from Unilever, good job!
Painting, I love ROSE :)Huaa, creative! Remind me of Pangeran Bertopeng style at Shinchan :DA lot of biclycles
Paintings....
What I wore?
I tried Fifi Alvianto's hijab style from Hijab Scarf. Is that good on me? Hehehe, too many people stared at me when I try this syle. The important is.. we must feel confindent of what we wore, don't you agree? :D
Basic white Tee - Zara
Denim Vest - Tailor Made
Flowery Jumpsuit (wore as pants) - ITC Cempaka Mas)
Belt - Zara
Bracelets - Tanah Lot, Bali
Satchel Bag - Zara

Salam, Wulandari

You Might Also Like

12 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters