Kebaya for Graduation

7:50 AM

Inspired by Balinese Kebaya, which is I love so much, so I made this kebaya for my graduation day at 2009. At the top, I dressed in lacey KEBAYA (long-sleeved) which added an Obi for Balinese look that was made from chiffon fabric. Then I made a little bit modification for the bottom. Instead of using KAIN PRADA for the skirt, I used KAIN SONGKET, because I hardly find kain prada in Jakarta. Overall, kain songket also beautiful as kain prada, don't you agree? :) Oh ya, the combination of Purple and Gold is soo glamorous.


with love, Wulandari Sofwan.

ps : tomorrow I'll attend Jakarta Fashion Week,huaa..,can't wait to see Dian Pelangi and Irna La Perle design, also my hijabis friends :)

You Might Also Like

14 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters