Walk On

7:27 AM

Assalamu'alaikum ^^

I just found my mood to start blogging. It been awhile since I left this lovely blog, hehehe. Yess, I miss you my dear friends, I miss blog-walking, leave you a comment, and get inspired. 

My current activity is 100% enthusiasm for Mainland Heritage. I developed everything : from the selection of the fabric, developed tailor (which is the hardest part), coordinated with the Ima (my partner whose handle the production), created webstore, did our own photo shoot with Restu, and all the small things like label & sticker. I felt happy because I can apply all knowledge that I got in college, but sometime felt crazy because unexpected problems, Life.

Oh yaa, also the loveliest Hijabers Community. I've been learning many islamic values from this community, alhamdulillah. We valued and appreciated each other, we love to discuss many things, and always try to be a better muslimah, insya allah. I think most of you had seen these pictures, we discussed our launching and had interviewed by Republika.


 



What I wore:
White Shirt (The Executive), Harem Pants (LM for Hardware), Suspender (My Brother), Orange Shawl (Mainland Heritage, for next collection ^^), Leopard Heels (Marie Claire)


With love, Wulandari

Source of pictures : Sendy and Siti, thanks my dearest :)

You Might Also Like

7 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters