I Never Walk Alone

3:57 PM

Assalamu'alaikum :)

Had a superb weekend on July, alhamdulillah. I Met a very best friend of mine, Nadya, who accompanied me & my family. We had dinner & met Mimi at KLCC, then watched Transformer at Pavillion. Actually Nadya had bought us Harry Potter's ticket too. But due to a very long queue at Immigration, we cancelled it and she sold the ticket :D Terima kasih Neng Nadya for your super nice hospitality during that day.

Mimi, Me, and Nadya
I went to Malaysia to see my boyfriend : Andy Carrol and Daniel Agger, Liverpool's sweet heart, hehe. Liverpool hold friendly match with 'Harimau Malaysia' on July 16, 2011 (Saturday) at 5.45 pm at Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. 

Before we watched them played againts National Team, me & my friends had visited Putrajaya, the federal administrative center of Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur used to be a home for goverment, but due to the overcrowding and congestion, it was shifted to Putrajaya. For me, Putrajaya is too awesome!! Legendary masterpiece from Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad.

Liverpudlian posed in front of Putra Mosque

Kang Ali, Winny, Me, and Kang Goris in front of Perbadanan Putrajaya Complex
That isn't mosque! That is Prime Minister's Office
Subhanallah, beautiful scenery & model =D Me was wearing Liverpool Away Jersey 11/12

How about the game? Kinda sad because Gerrard, Suarez, Reina, Skrtel, and Lucas didn't join the tour. But, our dissappoitment was healed. Liverpool beat Malaysia 6-3. Even Charlie Adam scored his first goal from penalty spot. Aquilani kind of magic, I hope that he stay off injuries this season, as well as Gerrard. Dirk Kuyt, the way he fights for the team kind a full of energy. YNWA!

Aaaaa.. Agger & Carroll !!


Kang Goris, Winny, me, and Kang Ali
Yes, I never walk alone, so you do. Thanks Nadya Agusyana, Winny Hasfiani, Kang Goris Mustaqim, Kang Fajar Anugerah, Kang Ali Bagus Antra for nice companionship back then ^^

Salam, Wulandari Sofwan 

You Might Also Like

3 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters